Monday, March 1, 2010

The Journey Into My Mind Is A Scary One!

This is not fact...it's just what I think could have happened. 
Believe it as much as you would a Wikipedia article.

Scene: four women sitting around a table complaining how their men always smell so bad. 

Woman 1: ...but he won't use anything to make himself smell better!

Woman 2:  Niether will Bob!  He says my products are too "girly!". I mean, what's so girly about hydrating body spritzers?!

Woman 3:  We should come up with some kind of product men would actually use!  We can use our Powers of MANipulation to get them to use it!

Woman 1:  Yeah!  I bet we could just give them the stuff we use, but make them think it's something "manly!" *laughing*

*There's a pause. Then the women look at each other knowingly.  They then energetically burst into conversation*

Woman 3: First we need a name!  A name that would attract a man!

Woman 4: How about Chainsaw??!!

Woman 1:  that's pretty good, but it doesn't seem quite right. 

Woman 2:  oohh!  I know!  What about Hatchet??

Woman 1:  that's a little better, but we're not quite there yet. 

Woman 3:  I've got it. AXE! 

ALL:  IT'S PERFECT!!

Woman 2: Well, we have a good name, but we still need a way to convince men to buy it. What makes men want to buy something?

Woman 3: Well, just look at the comercials geared towards men. Beer. 

ALL: Sex.

Woman 3:  Cars. 

ALL: Sex.

Woman 3:  Razors.

ALL: Sex.

Woman 3: Viag....nevermind.  Ok.  So we need to make men think that by using this product, they will get sex...


...aaaaaand this is where I run out of creativity.  Finish the story for me in the comments!

(By the way...I thought this entire scene up while looking at my husband's Axe shampoo in the shower. It literally reads, "Directions: Wash, Attract, Repeat")      

No comments:

Post a Comment